Monday, September 29, 2008

Drugs and Disease

I was looking through the past year papers for the Drug and Disease paper.

Guess what?

There was this section of about 20 questions,
which goes,

match the following statement with the appropriate drug/cell

they then provided a list of drugs/cells.

I was like @#%&. wth.

How would I be able to memorise all the freaking drugs?
I can tell u the name,
but hey,
I won't know what it's for,
whether it's soluble or not,
what contra-indications it has,
and many others.

Sheesh. I am starting to hate all the drugs.

2 comments:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included this Christmas! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Drugs need love..haha...
Good luck for EoS yea! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails