Friday, May 22, 2009

May 20 : Meeting with Primary School Mates

My primary school mates, some whom I haven't meet since primary school, some whom I haven't seen for almost a year..but basically, none of us changed much.
The guys.
Mr Lewin, I vaguely remember him being a shy person, he used to look cuter in primary school, before the face elongated >.< currently interning in Toyota. Sutdying an engineering course, forgot which one though...

Mr York Han, the guy whom talked to me regarding Red Alert, and i remember him for saving us girls from the cockroaches locked up in the store room. Currently working in MAS as an engineer (low pay~~~~~~ :p)


Mr Lup Tuck, the guy who sat next to me in primary 6 ( i think) he used to be very thin, but throughout the years, he (as well as myself) gained weight. But of coz he looks much better now.
The girlsYoke Leng, ah, she still speaks the same, she used to be a perfect in school =)

Shu Pin, the girl with the unique contagious laughter. She was taller than me in primary school, and still remains taller than me. LOL.

Weng May, the cute chubby primary school girl, grew up from her baby fats and look like a cino-kadazan now *winks*

Cheryl, the pretty girl whom still remains as gorgeous as she was =)

We pretty much agreed that we still look the same, talk the same, and some still have the same laughter. Haha >.<

The best bonding for girls, would be to take pictures of themselves! Yes, the weird way female bonding works. Of coz, this bonding wouldn't have been as fun without a photographer! haha~


It's pretty amazing how people say I didnt change much. Hmm...my face looks the same.
Which reminds me of what Renly told me the other day. She told me that her friend looked at my secondary school picture, and said

"what do you mean by she looks old now? She has that look since secondary school."

*sigh* And now ppl tell me that I look the same since primary school. This can only mean ONE thing, that I look OLD since I was in primary school!!!! >.<

When I tell people I look old, they'lll try to be nice and say,
" Don't worry, when you come to the age of 28, you'll look ur age!
And when you're 30, you'll look younger!"

Yes, but that only means I've been looking older than my age for the PAST 22 years of my life....while if you have a baby face eg a look of a 17 year old, you'll look YOUNGER for the rest of your life after you turned 18...*sigh*

Life is unfair. Why don't I get a baby face??? *sigh*

2 comments:

yorkhan said...

nice pics wen yi!! keke..very low pay indeed... below the national minimum pay:P

err.... u still look cute..old or not lol.. think its not old la..their mata need better specs:P

did i see a rihanna ass on u? kekekeke

WenYi said...

ROFL! rihanna ass.....hmm, i doubt mine is THAT big, if it were i'd be needing a serious diet!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails