Sunday, August 08, 2010

Baby steps to start a journey of a million miles :)

Helloooooooooo people!!!

I'm finally back in Malaysia! In fact I've been back for 3 weeks now. After a hectic two weeks upon returning home (busy "lapor diri-ing" to JPA, SPA, KKM and the Pharmacy Board

+ going for Bon Odori

+ a drive down to Port Dickson for Ainul's Wedding

+ attending the American Boys Chorus show in KL (gawd look at my dark circles and eye bag = =)

+ meeting you with friends at MidValley

+ unpacking and tidying the room), I finally got more rest this week around. And now as I am entering the 4th week of returning to Malaysia, still "job-less" at the moment, I find myself with much free time :P

So I changed the whole outloook of my bloggie! (I forgot to take a pic of how my blog looks before this *sad* I think I've changed the skin of my blog a couple of times since I started blogging, but I never saved any pictures of it before. Meh. I should have kept a collection of the headers I designed as memories *sigh*)

Anyways, I have also decided not to call myself Peas anymore.


In case you didn't know, I'm about to start a loooooong story on how the name Peas came around and it will bore you, or maybe I might even bore myself. lol.

But the name all started almost 2 years ago when I just started to date my ex-bf. We used to call ourselves Peas and Carrots (after hearing Forrest Gump say something about peas and carrots being together).

When I was still with him back in Malaysia, I renamed my blog :
Peas on the run. (woots, the only header that I saved on my lappie^^)


Then right before I left for my final year in Scotland, I renamed my blog (again) as
Peas in Scotland.

Yes, you read right, ex-bf i.e past tense. Sad as it is, I've broken up with him for more than a year now, and I'm still single, while he moved on within 6 months of the break-up. But I still used the name Peas because I found it cute, but now I realize that it's not wise to use a nickname given by an ex-bf. Meh. Maybe that's why I'm still single. lol.

So, that's my supposedly long sad love story of how the name started and ended. So goodbye Peas. Sayonara and farewell~

As my life as a student ends, so does a new life as a working adult begin (in a few months time). I can't promise that I'll update my blog as frequent as it should be, but I will try :)

So say hello to Wene-ism!!!!

p.s: I've explained how wene-ism began at the sidebar, so go baca-lah, I malas nak type again :P

2 comments:

Angeline said...

Weneism! New name, new look, new life. I like and support! :)

WenYi said...

angeline!!! thanks for the support^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails