Thursday, April 05, 2007

Unproductive..

This week could have been my worst week in campus.
First of all, the only places that I have been around for these past few days were only limited to IMU and my apartment. -_-'' it's so boring that I feel half-dead.
To make matters worse, the ONLY television we have in the apartment decided to play dead with us for almost a day. There goes another source of entertainment we have.

Then, my pet-bro's dad passed away suddenly after a stroke. And I think I couldn't do much to ease his pain.

Anyways, I realised that I'm becoming less cheerful. One way or another I seemed to have morphed into a boring old lady -_-'' Sheesh...

Blah..and this is the 1st time that I actually blogged in campus away from the prying eyes of others. This is mainly because the computer lab (or E lab as we call it in IMU) has some minor problems with its air-conditioning; sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. AND, the blocked users from logging onto youtube and also their friendster account.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails