Friday, June 15, 2007

exams exams

My semester exams are coming soon, and yet I'm not even done studying.

Lol..
In fact, I've been relaxing quite a lot.
Couldn't really put my head into focusing on the necessary.

I flip a few pages, to find myself playing around with my hair..(I have trichotillomania remember?)

anyways, I fixed the router in my apartment,
which I now think its a wrong thing to do,
cause I now have my laptop strategically located on my desk.

And every now and then, I'll be browsing the net. -_-''

Oh..and I watched Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer!

Man..Johnny or torch man is so HOT. (literally)

I love him in that scene where he's top naked, with only a towel wrapped on his lower half.
And at the moment the water on his body vapourized... I jz went Wow...

HOT!

Lol....

3 comments:

Angelus said...

what if jessica wrap in a towel instead .. n the water vapourized.. how hot will that be?

Anonymous said...

extremely HOT! =P

WenYi said...

haha..if its jessica alba...
everyone would jz die for that scene.

btw, jessica got naked in the movie..LoL^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails