Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Praveena's Birthday

I had actually forgot to blog about Praveena's birthday party which happened on the Saturday night right after I finished my work at MidValley.

(yes, I was working in Midvalley as a promoter again, only this time it's not at the concourse area; it's only inside Jusco)

Anyways, here's a photo which I found amusing.
I had wanted to upload this photo on friendster but somehow it didn't seem appropriate to do so. LOL^^

Btw, the middle finger belongs to my house mate's boyfriend, kenneth.

And there I am in the picture, laughing like some sort of mad lady.
Or more appropriately, I think I looked as if I was high on alcohol. Haha^^

Anyways, here are a few more pictures which I edited =)


Haha, the party was good.
And the birthday cake was heavenly.
The icing was fantastic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUH?! HUH?! huh?! since when one of my housemate got bf? never update me!!! -ning-

WenYi said...

hehe...sorry ning ning, forgot to tell u earlier..hehe^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails