Thursday, August 16, 2007

I just found out...

That I actually have a FINAL exam for my physiology!

All this while, I was happily thinking that I only have to sit for the class tests of Bioscience and Statistics. Thus I have NEVER EVER paid attention in class; though even if I do I bet I'll fall asleep by 15mins. -.-''

BUT main point is I didn't know.
Thank goodness the finals are only in November. LOL^^

Anyways, yesterday a friend of mine brought the laptop to campus at night,
AND we found out that the dl-ing speed was super fast compared to the speed we get at home.

THUS, I brought my laptop to campus just to download movies and anime.
Hahaha^^ (yes, this is how 'pirated' I get)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yer... dl-ing stuff here is kinda illegal.. unless you find another ways... missing you loads... -ning-

Related Posts with Thumbnails