Thursday, August 21, 2008

Emo day be gone~~~

LOL. It sounds like some tag line from some lame movie.

Anyways, happy peas is back in action, and hopefully she'll be here to stay.

I missed being happy. Seriously, I do miss being happy.

I was gloomy in class, and I didn't like that one bit.

Then, I went Midvalley to meet up with Carrots.

Unfortunately, once we reached Carl's Junior to have our lunch, I got upset again. Although the chicken salad I ordered looked nice, and was a big portion..
The music was loud, and I had to repeat what I say. Thus, I got pissed off. Meh. Carrots wrote this in the suggestion form on the table, but we didn't put it into the suggestion box in the end. LOL...

Anyways, after awhile, Peas sorta figured out she shouldn't be that emo, as it was ruining the whole atmosphere. Here's a picture of Peas, eating her salad with her specs , as her eyes were too swollen to insert her contact lens. LOL~

Plus, luckily the start of the movie which we watched >>>> Death Race
was quite err..entertaining, with it's large cars and explosions and guns, Peas felt happy. Furthermore, it has been a long time since Peas watched a movie in the cinema with Carrots. So, Peas felt happier.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails