Monday, January 05, 2009

2008

It was a year with erm...lots of stuff. I wanted to post about it in the form of pictures, but hey, I've been too busy, lazy, and erm....well busy, doing more un-intellectual stuff.

So right now it's time to act intellectual, and start hitting the books. LoL~
Class tests are coming up in 2 weeks,
then it's gonna be chinese new year!!

Peas is lazy, I am, I really really am. But, when it comes to someone saying "things" about me....*evil laughter*

So, what "thing" did this person by the name of ken a.k.a vern xi say?

Read on (it's in chinese characters though ;p)


多得漂亮的四朵花,
和当中

*请各位先准备纸带*

最漂亮、
温柔、
大方、
性感的wenyi the emcee(补回给你了),

*ok, 要呕的可以呕了,不用给我面子*

*sigh* yes, i know i'm not very pretty, but don't la "bomb" me....*pouts*

Okay, i know the whole "acting-cute-thing" doesn't suit me, but nevertheless, i'm hoping that it will cover up for my matured looks. LOL :p

To sum up the end of 2008, I give you two pictures.

Chirstmas Eve

New Year's Eve

2 comments:

ah ken said...

no la. ah ken kidding only la.
actually wenyi is veli pweety.
juz tht ah ken duno how to appreciate.

WenYi said...

hahaha....LOL :P i know la, jz jk...hahaha....who asked u not to appreciate my "beauty" lol~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails