Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm not stuck at home. Finally!! LOL~

Lately, my current daily routine would be:

Sleep. Eat. Online. Eat. Sleep

Boring stuff indeed.
But today, I finally wasn't stuck at home the whole day!

For lunch I went to Empire Subang for the first time!! The place is kinda nice, but it feels a little small, but whadya expect from it being built on limited land right beside the PLUS highway? LOL..and I forgot to take pics :S

Then I got home, chilled for a bit and went down to Amcorp Mall, PJ for dinner with Jacqueline (my colleague back when I was working in AcNielsen, PJ) ^^. Was really happy to have meet up and talked crap with her! Haha. Once again, I forgot to take pics to feed my lovely blog despite my camera being in the bag all the time :S

So here's a pic to sum up my day out!

^_^ V

*ps: Thanks to the new nuffnangers who visited my blog. It means a lot to me :) *

7 comments:

-JayLeo™- said...

i worked in Nielsen as a part-timer too! and... amcorp mall is just next to my place!! din find me T.T

WenYi said...

u did??? when? I was a part-timer back in 2007 i think. LOL. Doing phone interviews. haha.

u live right next to amcorp mall? lol..i saw a pic of amcorp mall in ur blog, but i didnt know u stay there ma. I'll let u know if i go there again :P

-JayLeo™- said...

i did part-time awhile in Nielsen during 2008. LOL. yes. CATI ! computer-assisted telephone interviewers.

YEA. my pic... taman jaya there. hahaha.. which part of klang r u in?

WenYi said...

opps, forgot to reply ur question. lol.

klang isnt that big, i'm staying near the klang hospital. haha.

yea, CAT! hahaha....

-JayLeo™- said...

klang hospital? is it the tunku ampuan rahimah there? lol

WenYi said...

yupz :) u've been there?

-JayLeo™- said...

okay...so ur place is bayu perdana there? no la. didnt go before oso

Related Posts with Thumbnails