Friday, September 17, 2010

I LOVE Kurt!!

Kurt who?New boyfriend?? If only that were true! LOL~

I think he's relatively unknown to most, but I'm pretty sure most of you have heard this song : Glee's Don't Stop Believing :)



Ever since I first heard this mash-up by of Glee's Don't Stop Believing on YouTube, I got more and more absorbed by, not the singer Sam Tsui, but more into KurtHugoSchneider.

Okay. This was the most decent picture of Kurt that I found via google, but I still think he's cute. Just look at this..
The dude at the bottom left. Doesn't he remind you of Jason Mraz? :P

Well yes, I don't deny that Sam's has got a great voice that could easily beat any of the kids in Glee hands down, but I can't help but to admire Kurt.

I think he's the brain behind all the works! Not only has he got the talent to mix and mash-up songs, he does a decent job in video-editing, and best of all, he can play musical instruments like the piano and the guitar!! * I have a soft spot for people who can play musical instruments because I am a total noob-head when it comes to music. LOL*


He's got loads of interesting videos and songs sung by Sam and his other friends, for instance this amazing acoustic version of Ke$ha's -Tik Tok. You MUST listen to this song, it's just amazing :)



Recently he did a mash-up that consists of

1. Enimem ft Rihanna - Love the way you lie
2. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
3. Taio Cruz - Dynamite

And tell you what, it ROCKS!!!! If you love it, great news! They are giving the song as a free mp3 :) [get the song here]



Enjoy the songs, and do support Kurt and Sam :)

I think these are the people who should be getting more recognition, instead of say..Justin Bieber? :p

XOXO,

Wen Yi

5 comments:

-JayLeo™- said...

dat Justin bieber sure is OUT OUT OUT la. Those in Glee really can sing well =)

WenYi said...

haha, i didnt know u dislike justin bieber too. lol.

yea, i like the lead girl in glee :)

-JayLeo™- said...

i'm not really into his music. Was wondering last time, why he became so famous =S

Anyway, more ppl hate him than adoring him. LOL

Glee's members really have the qualities

Leang said...

wenyi. the mash up is 'Teenage Dream' instead of California Gurls

Danial Ikhwan Jaafar said...

yeah this guy is awesome. i love all his mash ups. oh, i think he and his friends produced a short movie or something like that. heh

Related Posts with Thumbnails