Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crime Scene Investigation?

Spotted.

A purplish stain on the floor.

*eeeeekkkkkkkkk*

I know it looks like a scene from a horror movie.

And what's next?

Okay, I know how gross this looks.

So make a guess, what's the culprit??

************************************

****************************

***********************

*****************

************

******

***

*

It's one of my favourite fruits:

Dragon Fruit!



I know this is a little too random, but I just wanted to share the horrors that could happen while having fruits :P

2 comments:

Mabel Low said...

"Rawrrrr!" says the dragon... fruit. Well it's only dangerous when the fruit happens to be overwhelmingly juicy. :D

WenYi said...

haha...cute comment mabel :)

and yes, dragonfruits are juicy and nice^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails