Monday, September 11, 2006

Nescafe anyone?

Hi miss! Would u like to try our new nescafe bodypartner?

That's the one line that i kept repearting throughout my two days at work. Funny huh?
To make matters even more amusing, my uniform is a white t-shirt by nescafe and a bright red cap, AND a red APRON. -_-"

Being so RED makes me rather outstanding. During the 1st day at work, i was a total mess. I had no idea on how to set up my booth and so took a long time to get it ready. Nevertheless, once I got a hang of it,
it's fun!

Hehe^^ i guess its fun bcoz the girl i went for basic training ended up working with me; which mean there are two of us handling ONE booth! Kekeke XD

With two ppl around, I hardly get bored. (my chatting buddy)
When i'm not chatting with her, I'll be talking to customers. Ya..that's me. Talk a lot and drink little water. So by the end of the day I'm a dehydrated girl..

Thank goodness its only for 2 days, I can't imagine living without water for the whole week.. Hehe..



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails