Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Anime-marathon!!!

It feels like a long long time since I had the time to blog. I'm practically held up with my job most of the time; getting one off-day per week is jz pathetic.

And my off days are ALL spent at home; cleaning my house ie sweeping and mopping the floor, and let's not forget that I wash the loo. -_-" After all that 'hard' work, I'll be catching up with a few episodes of anime which I missed out through the week.

Thankfully this week I got 2 days off!! Hehe^^
So.. I finally opened an EPF account!! (its an account with no money though..)

Anyways, I realised that since I worked in osim, I seldom had time for myself. I couldnt find time to go out with my friends for a drink or two. I cant watch anime late at night cause I need 8 hours of sleep. I'm practically like a zombie whose daily routine is

Sleep --> Eat --> Work --> Sleep

I wish I could get a better life than that. But then, reality bites.
If I do not work, my life wouldn't be much different.

Sleep --> Eat --> Watch anime --> Sleep

AND, that's exactly what I do during my off days!
On yesterday itself, I finished an entire anime series! All 24 episodes of it!! In A DAY! Not to mention I watched another 3 episodes of another anime too!

That's not all! Today I watched another series and wanted to finish the whole thing!! BUT..the dvd palyer has reached its limit. The video started to lag and so...I had to give up on it.

Well, while watching the anime, many issues sparked in my mind. For example, life.

I think about 'life' every now and then. I think about why we humans have thoughts; Thoughts that are only heard by ourselves and no one else.
Why do we have it?
What is the purpose of life itself?
Are there ppl out there who share the same thoughts as ourselves?


I think of the future which we still cannot determine jz yet.
What will become of us 10 years from now?
Will the place we live in be the same?
Will the ppl we now know remain the same?
And more importantly,
will we ourselves change?
How will our life be?
How will we pass away?
Will there be a next life?

As I have these thoughts in my head,
I wonder what do other ppl in this world have in their minds?

As I write this words,
my bros are studying for their exams,
my parents are reading the newspapers,
my bf is most likely busy in class,
my colleague is still serving customers,
my neighbours are watching some tv series,
someone out there might be travelling,
someone might be dying,
someone might be giving birth,
someone might be undergoing a life-saving operation,
someone somewhere in this world might be killing herself.

And by the time I finish writing this, hopefully someone will read it and share my thoughts at this moment. Which by then I might be watching anime again..lol

Although I have decided to let life take its course, but will always be times when my mind wonder into such thoughts.

1 comment:

lymeq said...

bestkan that one off day....beside doing housework....heheh

Related Posts with Thumbnails