Monday, July 09, 2007

Matsumoto Jun

Gyaah!

After completing the WHOLE 20 episodes of Hana Yori Dango,

I can SAFELY say, that the JAPANESE version is MUCH BETTER than the taiwanese version(Meteor Garden)

The story moves at a comfortable pace, no draggy scenes-what-so-ever.

AND, I'll have to admit, Matsumoto Jun is HOT.

Whee...he's so darn cute! cho Kawaii~

I feel like a silly secondary school girl for having a crush on a celebrity.
And, after reading up, I realized that he's actually a member of a Japanese Pop group called Arashi.

I've heard Arashi's songs before, but I've never really liked any of their songs. -.-''
(gawd, I feel like I've betrayed Matsumoto-sama! NoooOOooo~)
Honto ni gomenasai, matsumoto sama!


Hahaha^^
So right now, I'm caught up in ANOTHER drama,
which stars my dear Matsumoto Sama in it.
Though it's much older than Hana Yori Dango..
the thought of seeing him acting is just....to hard to resist!
Hehe^^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails