Friday, September 21, 2007

It has been so long since I blogged, and the first thing I saw when I browsed my blog was a msg from Adelin, which said I was tagged.

Hmm....since this is my first time being tagged. I guess I'll jz give it a shot. LOL^^

* Players must list one fact, word or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of their first or middle name.
* When players are tagged they need to write their own blog-post containing their own first or middle name game facts, word or tidbit.
* At the end of their blog-post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag.
* Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

What the?? Actually I can't fully understand the instructions given. So...I jz tembak la...


W- wonderful..lol..yea right..-.-''
E- Energetic at times =)
N- Noisy.. ask my friends. My voice is so loud that once I talk, noisy is the only word to describe me.

Y- y?..err.......i love the yellow man from digi? LOL..
I- Imperfect..=) *no one is*

SO there goes =)
hmm...about who to tag.
I guess there'll be none..
haha..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails