Sunday, December 09, 2007

Enchanted~~

This is my third post today!!!! *shocked*

Well, I'm actually trying to make up for the lost posts in the past week, so bear with me. Lol~~
This time, I can focus on blogging, and ONLY blogging because I didn't log into my msn, nor Facebook!!! *yeah~ I AM disciplined ;p*

Anyways, this post shall about what I did after the camp.

On the very NEXT day of the camp, I went for....

a Karaoke session @ Green Box, Bukit Tinggi

Yup, I finally went to the newly opened Green Box *excited*
There were only four of us that day, and two of them reached late.
SO, during the first 30 mins or so, I was left to sing ALL I wanted SOLO~~ *jumps*

Then a few days ago,

I watched Enchanted!!!

The movie is made up of sweets and everything nice!!!
I was left feeling like a little girl; dumbfounded by the phrase;
"and they lived happily ever after"

Yes, the classic ending of EVERY Disney production.
It just made me wanna believe in true love!!! *plaster a stupid smile on my face* Lol~~

Btw, I find one scene extremely "unique"? (I can't find the words to match my thoughts)
It's this one scene, where Giselle, the "princess",
touches her "saviour" on his chest.
And she just stared blankly at him.
There was a moment of silence where they both don't say a thing, and then the guy left.

Now, if you're thinking what I'm thinking,
you know that this scene is so-not-suitable for children.
(thus I strongly advice parental guidance throughout the movies for kids!
Oh no..I sound like a real conventional "aunty" *sigh*)

BUT what I said is true. Parental guidance is NEEDED for this movie.
Because during the movie, a father and his little girl sat next to me.
And during the climax of the movie, I heard the girl asking her daddy,
"Why is she crying?" (she = Giselle)

Thus, it comes to show that this movie is more of a chick-flick,
rather than a kiddies show, because children won't be able to fully understand what's going on.

SO,
If you haven't watch the movie, GO watch it!!
If you're a guy, it's best to watch it with a girl (maybe ur gf, or ur crush)
If you're a girl, watch it with ur bf,
But if u don't have one; like me,
just grab ur girlfriends and enjoy the movie with caramel popcorn!

oh..and I got a hair cut @ APT, Bkt Tinggi, directly after the movie^^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails