Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Deal or No Deal??

Hehe~
I bet almost everyone's heard of the show before.
Anyways, I wish that I could be one of those girls carrying the briefcase for the 1 hour of the show, and then get paid loads!! LOL~~

But let's be realistic, I don't think I could pull that off ;p
So, let's change the scenario to something more realistic,
Deal or No Deal in IMU!
That was what the seniors pull off to raise funds for their convocation magazine fund.

My mentor, asked me to help him out by being one of the girls,
and being the sweet nice girl that I am *ahem* *ahem* (Don't puke lah~ LOL)
I agreed to help him out ;p

Anyways, the main reason I got all hyper out to blog as soon as I came back from uni is NOT because I was the there on the stage doing nothing...

BUT because I got a henna tattoo on my left arm^^
Hehe~ currently the henna has dried on my arm,
but I'm not going to wash it off at least till tonight because I heard that the longer it stays on the skin, the darker the color would be.

And, the excited me came back from uni,
took pics with my trusty web cam,
and photoshopped it^^
so cool right? OMG^^ I was SUPER excited once I did it~~
I could barely contain my excitement^^
tried another one, but it didnt turn out as "WOW" as the previous one..meh~

In the end, a collage of the pictures I took^^

1 comment:

owner said...

since when u so cute wan? i dun recall...

Related Posts with Thumbnails