Friday, March 14, 2008

Protest lagi?

As I was waiting to hitch a ride to the Subang Ktm station with Ade,
she got a call from her dad which informed her about the afternoon protests which were going around near Komtar, Penang.

And there I was thinking,
"why lah protest again?"
"And who are the ones protesting??"

I got back home, and told my parents about it.
True enough, news about the protests was shown on the 7pm news on ntv7.

Apparently 1000 to 2000 Penang malays,
including Umno and opposition leaders gathered in front of Komtar to protest against Lim Guan Eng (Penang's chief minister) comments on abolishing NEP.
Read more on The Star, HERE and HERE...


Here's a food for thought,Save as Draft
"So what if NEP is abolished?"
LOL...(of course it doesn't affect me, at least not yet ;p)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails