Sunday, May 04, 2008

Wah~ breast enlargement pump??

Now, I honestly haven't been doing much studies today.
My lappie is the source of distraction, as I seat next to it, trying to revise,
my eyes revert back to my 15.4" screen,
and my fingers automatically move to the mouse, errrr i mean touchpad. LOL~

As my house mates know, I LOVE looking at pamphlets, like those from Watsons, or Guardian, and even Giant!! = = Thus, it is not surprising for you to see me browsing to blogs, and forums, to look at interesting images of clothes.

And when it comes to clothes with pretty girls from Taiwan as models, I'm even more interested. One page leads to another, and I have spent more than 1 hour, doing just that. *sobs*
Anyways, I bumped into something that's REALLY interesting: A breast Enlargement Enhancer Pump! WOW~
Okies, let me quote from the page:

"A Nonsurgical, Scientifically-Proven, Breast Enlargement System Professional, effective, breast enlarging vacuum pump.

Our breast pump is for firming and enlarging of underdevelopment breasts with immediate results.


Good, quick, and effective vacuum suction for females and
males who want to enlarge their breasts. Or for those who want their breast to be firmer.

The device is intended for
men and women.

Amaxs system is a nonsurgical, scientifically-proven, breast enlargement system. It uses negative pressure to apply a gentle three-dimensional pulling force that causes the breasts to slowly and naturally grow an average of about one cup size. The method lifts, shapes, and fill the breasts. The procedure creates no scar tissue, no stretch marks, no asymmetry of breasts, and the results are permanent."


LOL, did you read the highlighted part?
MEN and MALES can enlarge their boobs? rofl...
Man boobs for wat? Build up more fat around the boob area, so that they'll develop into muscles when you workout? ROFL.... Wait...maybe it's meant for those "ah kuas"...;p

Also, they said "no asymmetry of breasts..come on lah~ the tool only has ONE suction, meaning you can only "pump" one boob at at time. Thus, how can both boobs be "pumped" the same way? What if the hand positioning is different? LOL...Loop-sided boobs..

Anyways, I admit that I am interested in ways of making boobs larger, but yea, I'm a window shopper, I don't buy, I look. (well, at least I don't buy most of the time ;p)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails