Friday, June 06, 2008

of past dreams of saving animals..

Yes, back when I was younger I mean a few years back, (saying the word younger makes me sound like I'm some antique or ancient being *sigh* and I am not going to make myself sound any older than I already look. LOL ;p), I wanted to be a veterinarian.

Why?

Simply because I loved animals, and at that point of time, I thought it would be great to save animals and take care of animals. How noble of me ;p

However, nothing is permanent, everything changes, and so did my dream.
After completing SPM, I was propelled to 3-months of National Service in Terengganu. Later, I spent 2 weeks in Form 6 and then I got my JPA scholarship, which then led me to spend 2 years doing A-levels in INTEC, UiTM (yes, 2 years for A-levels, don't ask why.) And now, I am doing my pharmacy course in IMU.

Yes, I am a scholar. Though I am ashamed to say that I do not look nor act the way a scholar should be, it's a fact that I dare not deny *sigh* well, I do feel lucky to have been given a scholarship, considering the fact that our Malaysian government wasn't as "generous" as today ;p Anyways, that's another story. The story for now, would be the fact that I still do love animals, though I do not have any at home.

I have been soooo free this few days, then today, I received a forwarded e-mail regarding SPCA.
What's SPCA?
It's the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. It's something like PETA. (PETA is People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, which is a well-known international non-government organisation which, similar to SPCA, fights for the well-being of animals)

So I was thinking what can I do? I decided to spread the word about SPCA around. It's the very least that I can do =)

Well, I'll let this picture do the talking^^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails