Thursday, July 31, 2008

Movies movies~

Phew~ I finally finalllllyyyyyyyy finished typing most of the main points of my social marketing essay *relieved* And so..I can blog again~~~ Whee~~~

Let me start off by praising the wonders of internet and torrent files!!!!
Being one of the main "downloaders" of movies in the apartment, I contributed to a fair share of latest movies which will only be coming out in Malaysia next month. Hehe^^

I downloaded The ruins weeks ago, thinking it was some "old" movie dating back till last year.This was mainly because I got a DVD-rip of the movie, and naturally I assumed the movie has been released ages ago; forgetting that Malaysia is rather slow in the screening of certain movies.

Back to The Ruins.
It's about 4 students/friends/couples, who went for a holiday in a Mexican?? country, and was offered a special trip to a "temple". (ya, the standard movie line for all horror flicks..)
But this time, there were no serial killers what-so-ever. There were only flesh eating plants that can imitate ringtones of cellphones. Hehe..In the end, guess who died? LOL~~

Yesterday, I watched Meet Dave.Yes, it was also in DVD-rip. But this time around, I knew that the movie wasn't out in Malaysian cinemas, yet. And so, I had such a sense of happiness knowing I saved a few ringgit to not watch the movie in the cinema. LOL~ (yes, I am kedekut ;p)

The movie was okay, funny at times, and eddie murphy certainly pulled off a robotic appearance most of the time. Robotic, because the "larger" eddie murhpy in human form is supposedly a robot/space ship for a group of tiny aliens in human form, led by "tiny" eddie murphy. Confused? Don't be. The movie is straightforward, really!!

Then I also downloaded Sex and the City which was screened in the states ages ago. Unfortunately I didn't get the DVD-rip for the movie, but the quality was good nonetheless ;p

The movie was pretty long, 2hours and 15 minutes. For a chick flick, it's long. But the movie didn't get boring, as there were a few saucy scenes! Hehehe^^

Saucy as in couples making out, undressed.
A hot guy with a cute ass bathing on the verenda.
And even a few of the lead characters of the movie, undress, but with their vital parts artistically covered~ LOL~

So, the I wondered..how would the movie be screened in Malaysia?
Black outs during those certain scenes? Or would they just cut away the whole chunk of saucy scenes? hmm....i wonder...

Then weeks ago, I also downloaded this movie called
My mums new boyfriend AKA homeland security,
which stars Meg Ryan and Anterio Banderas!It's not a well-known movie, and I doubt it'll be showing in Malaysia.
BUT the movie was rather nice^^ I liked Meg Ryan as an over-weighed mum who turned into a "hot" mum!! I liked Anterio Banderas for wonderful accented speech!! Hehe^^

I loved You Dont mess with the Zohan!!It was obscene, as in the jokes were obscene. No naked ladies. No naked guys..wait, there was adam sandler butt naked ;p


Hehe..that's a lot of movie ain't it? Well....these were only some of the movies I watched off-cinema..there a few more like...
- The Bank Job, and
- The Oxford Murders

This post is getting too long..LOL~

5 comments:

mil0chel said...

hey.. i want!!! i wan the dvd rip !!! :):):) i cant seem to get good download sites, so i always end up downloading trash... :(

WenYi said...

haha...go mininova, loads of nice torretns^^ rofl

Anonymous said...

downloads are sloooow these days...

anybody got die hard3?

bank job rocks! lucky bugger aint them? lol

homeland security looks tempting...:P

WenYi said...

unfortunately i didn;t download diehard 3. LOL..i watched that in the cinema, and that was enough for me..hehe....

yup, bank job was good. haha..they sure are lucky..i wish i can be like that lo.

haha..homeland security..i know what tempted u. LOL~ but unfortunately the movie didn't show much of that...LOL~

Anonymous said...

naughty girl! lolz... whenu back in klang? i'll bring an empty HD with me :D


bank job they are tooo lucky :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails