Saturday, September 20, 2008

updates~

I know I should be studying, considering that there's quite a substantial amount of studying to be done within the 3 weeks of my study break. LOL~

But hey, I'm lazy ;p

Anyways, updates in the happenings of my life.

1. I'm ONE of the committee members for IMU ball 2009!!
Yes..you read right. I'm a committee member i.e I'll get free tickets ;p
But that isn't the main point.
The main point is that I'm the Publicity Manager. (just as what I applied for during the interview.) So friends, do COME for the ball.
And a bad news that came along with the post is that I have to go back to IMU during the study break for the committee meetings. *sweats*

2. I am one of the reporters and writers for my batch's convo magazine. (I didn't even know it until i read WenChin's mail. LOL..)

Okay, that's all the updates for today.
And a few pictures of what I did during the week ^^

Thurday night - playing with bubbles


Friday noon - KTV to celebrate Sinye's birthday @ Neway Puchong


Friday night - IMU Cup finale night~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails