Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lappie's back in action

I've fixed my lappie!!!!

I got my bro to re-format C drive using the windows cd. Once he was done, I was the person in action. Whee^^

I was sitting in front of the laptop and my other computer for almost the entire day doing:

reformatting D drive >

re-installing my laptop's drivers i.e the video, audio, wireless thingy >

re-installing my microsoft office >

re-installing my photoshop >

re-installing my mozilla + ares + antivirus + many many other stuff

I'm so freaking glad to have my laptop back cause this means I can :

1. get started on writing up my "article" on IMU Cup 2007 (due date: coming Thursday)
2. start designing my IMU Ball banner (due date : coming Saturday *wth*)

Anyways, that's all for now^^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails