Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Updates

I realized I haven't been blogging for quite some time. (Sorry bloggie, Peas apologises)

Anyways, this was what happened in the past week.

1. Celebrated my Mum's birthday a day earlier in Zanmai Sushi, Gardens.
(note: my hair did not fluff up that bad, it's the person sitting behind me that made my hair look like some lion's mane. hehe...

note 2: my mum's age is a secret, but I can tell you that people always say that we look like sisters. *sigh* it's a nice way of saying my mum looks young, but on the other hand, it indirectly means i look old i mean matured ;p

2. Short trip to Penang.
The girls and I headed off to penang, and were more than happy to see more familiar faces during the trip. The 9 girls loved taking pictures and this is so far the nicest picture of us all^^ (poor photographer which so happened to be the only male in the group when we visited the beach. hehe)
note: we're actually posing mid-air, can you tell what pose is it? ;p

3. Weekend without my laptop. That weekend, I ended up doing nothing much but reading the newspaper and 12 "books" or more accurately 12 mangas in malay. hehe...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails